I am a qualified Cognitive Behavioural Therapist living and working on the Fylde coast and I offer one to one and couples therapy using a Cognitive-Behavioural approach.
Sessions generally take place at North West Therapy Centre, 85-87 Abingdon Street, Blackpool, FY1 1PP. Some sessions may take place in public locations or at your home. To improve access across the Fylde Coast I now operate satellite clinics within Grant Smith Physiotherapy Centre (Lytham) and Cleveleys Community Centre.
Professional Memberships and Qualifications
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Practice In Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – (University of Cumbria)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Primary Care Mental Health Practice – (University of Central Lancashire)
- BA (Hons) Counselling and Psychology – (University of Bradford)
- Diploma in Anger Management
- Certificate in Couples Counselling (Rusland College)
- I am an accredited member of the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
I am highly experienced in working with the full range of trauma presentations and for more complex clients I utilise third-wave CBT approaches including Compassion-focused Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy techniques, both of which incorporate mindfulness.
I also have a particular interest in working with chronic pain, anger problems and in cognitive-behavioural couples therapy and have done additional training in these areas.
Anger Decision Worksheet Published
I have created three therapist worksheets which have been uploaded to and published on the Psychology Tools website.
For a copy of the anger decision worksheet please click on the link below