I am a qualified Cognitive Behavioural Therapist living and working on the Fylde coast.
I offer one to one and couples therapy using a Cognitive-Behavioural approach. Sessions generally take place at take place at North West Therapy Centre, 85-87 Abingdon Street, Blackpool, FY1 1PP. Some sessions may take place in public locations or at your home.
If you are out of my catchment area, but would like to have private CBT Therapy in Lancashire, you may want to contact my colleagues. Ian Connor is a CBT Therapist working in and around Ormskirk and Skelmersdale and John Haines is a CBT Therapist working out of Preston.
My CBT Related Qualifications
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Practice In Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – (University of Cumbria)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Primary Care Mental Health Practice – (University of Central Lancashire)
- BA (Hons) Counselling and Psychology – (University of Bradford)
- Diploma in Anger Management
- Certificate in Couples Counselling (Rusland College)
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- I am an accredited member of the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
Anger Decision Worksheet Published
I recently created an anger decision worksheet which has been published on the psychology tools website.